Monday 14 May 2018

supposed to be blogging on The Other Side of Eighty five..it's crazy can't find how to do that...anway, I'm slowly getting at the wrong side of 85, as I make some really off the wall decisions like to change my desk and keep an old shelf instead...yuck the place is a mess.   I'm waiting for Valerie to come with the old shelves from my house...I'm waiting for the concierge to come and take away one desk, I need to move the other desk, need to put computer on it..it's small, what was I thinking...

Oh for the peace and quiet of not having a ton of stuff to put away now...and where am I going to put it all..I'm also waiting for Val and Brandon to come to bring my old shelves...I'm rethinking, and I think this is a bad idea...   blaaah.


So I will look for my other blog, and go madder....

1 comment: